Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So far so good!

I received a different chemotherapy dose, Taxol, yesterday that isn't supposed to cause nausea, or very little, and is supposed to be easier on the blood cells. I sure felt a lot better after receiving this treatment. No nausea, after resting for a little while I had more energy and I was hungry as I had missed lunch. I think I ate too much for dinner as our neighbor once more brought dinner over for us. At this rate I won't be complaining about flat butts anymore!

This morning I feel good and have lots of energy. I have been told that I may have some bone achiness about 2 days after the treatment. I am supposed to get a prescription for Vicodin for the pain but the pain is supposed to last only a day or so. Hopefully it won't be too bad and I can slide through these new chemo treatments a lot easier. Only 3 more to go! Yippee!

No comments: