Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blood Cells? Who needs them?!

I've figured out that it was all based on suggestion that I was feeling tired. Boy I was sooooo tired last night after I heard how low BOTH my red and white blood cells were. Was I dizzy, tired, forgetful? Oh yeah! I had the hardest time getting the kids to bed, doing what I wanted them to do, and what they needed to do, well the hell with it, because I wasn't up to forcing them to do it.

This morning, I got up and got the kids moving, cleaned up the kitchen then went on to work. Did paperwork, a little reception (not much) as well as a little massage (again, not much) and some banking and then headed home to take the kids to music lessons. We then went home where I made them clean their rooms (cleaners are coming tomorrow) and generally whipped them into shape, so they escaped to the downstairs room. Okay, I haven't done too much since then, but dang! Felt like I did a lot better than yesterday when they told me I should be sooooo tired. Hell. They haven't seen too many Montanans. :) Or maybe I should say Idahoans as my mother kept saying I sounded so much like my grandmother and we were all born in Idaho. Yee ha! :) Okay, I'm getting corny. No I mean potatoesy. :) Must be the lack of blood cells.

No comments: